[Lihat Bahasa Indonesia]
To provide the platform for sharing and showcasing ideas on the theme of the conference: Teacher education in the era of digitality and intercultural encounters, the committee of ICTE 2017 invites researchers, academics/lecturers, postgraduate students, and practitioners of education and teacher education to submit their presentation proposals. The committee welcomes submissions relevant to the theme of ICTE 2017, which include but not limited to the following sub-themes:
- Technology in Teacher Education
- Interculturality in Teacher Education
- Teacher Education Policy
- Teacher Education Curriculum
- Critical Pedagogy in Teacher Education
- Pre-service Teacher Education
- In-service Teacher Education
- Science and Mathematics Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Teacher Education for Social Sciences
- Preparing Teachers of Islamic Education
- Multicultural Education
- Special Education
- Other relevant sub-themes
The committee welcomes presentation proposals to be considered for paper presentation. For our consideration, please submit an abstract of no more than 300 words, with 5 keywords, and a title that is no longer than 20 words. For publication of your full paper in the 2nd ICTE 2017 proceeding, please follow the following guidelines:
- The paper has no plagiarism.
- The word length is no more than 2,000 words including references etc.
- All URL addresses in the text can be activated.
- The text is spaced 1.5 between lines: uses 12 point font Times New Roman.
- All permissions have been cleared for any copyrighted material.
- Provide your biodata including email contact (max 50 words), affiliation and full
- Referencing: APA style 6th edition
For information about submitting your abstract and full paper, please visit this link:
If you decide not to submit your full paper, just upload your abstract again in the full paper upload button.
Presenters are encouraged to present their paper in English. However, the committee also welcomes papers presented in Bahasa Indonesia and Arabic.